macsbbqforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muppet show special : Char Griller Promotion

2 posters

Go down

Muppet show special : Char Griller Promotion Empty Muppet show special : Char Griller Promotion

Post  Don Marco Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:07 am

Howdy folks...

On Sunday me and a teammate had a show at german QVC to promote the Char Griller Family Scout.
We had a casting and a few coachings by QVC in the past couple of month and we were surprised by the professional work and support.

Well, on sunday they messed it up big time.

No supervision or contact partner around, show being pushed up 3 hours prior to the planned airing ( 5 pm instead of 8 pm) and a the female moderator was a real PITA on Glucose overdose that didnt stick to the planned worksheet and arrangements at all.
The lid of the grill was a cover to protect it from the weather, according to her. She even got the names wrong and called me "Michael".
Boy were we confused and pissed.

The moderator that was planned for that show and who really cared about grilling bought one of our exhibition char grillers afterwards. We would have been way better off with him.

Anyway, heres a couple of pics and a video of that show :

Muppet show special : Char Griller Promotion 57_s_017_Small_2

Muppet show special : Char Griller Promotion 57_s_001_Small_2

Muppet show special : Char Griller Promotion 57_s_004_Small_2

Muppet show special : Char Griller Promotion 57_s_006_Small_1

Muppet show special : Char Griller Promotion 57_s_007_Small_2

Muppet show special : Char Griller Promotion 57_s_011_Small_1

My friend Thomas at the set

Muppet show special : Char Griller Promotion 18_Bild004_1

Me getting "mopped"

Muppet show special : Char Griller Promotion 18_Bild003_1

HEREĀ“s the Video on Youtube

And as if that hadnt been enough, while grilling the food for the crew after the show, all of a sudden "DJ Bobo" showed up hungry at the smell of the Barbecue.

Muppet show special : Char Griller Promotion 57_s_016_Small_2
Second guy from left.

Boy do i hate that Eurodance-rap-crap ! I could hardly defend myself from him giving me an autograph. What a ******* day !

DM
Don Marco
Don Marco
King of Q
King of Q

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.mybbq.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Muppet show special : Char Griller Promotion Empty Re: Muppet show special : Char Griller Promotion

Post  Mack Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:01 pm

Hey Marco, sorry to hear that it didn't go so well, but hey, you could now be famous and will be asked for your autograph.
It's really difficult to work with people like that, you can make them pay attention by dropping a bratwurst in the correct area Twisted Evil
Would be interested to hear how the sales went.

Ian
Mack
Mack
Smokin Hot
Smokin Hot

Number of posts : 1015
Registration date : 2007-11-07

http://www.macsbbq.com

Back to top Go down