macsbbqforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuffed bacon wrapped pork tenderloin 2 ways on the ProBBQ

+5
ILBBQS.com
bowhnter
FRENCHPETE
Don Marco
Roxy
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stuffed bacon wrapped pork tenderloin 2 ways on the ProBBQ - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuffed bacon wrapped pork tenderloin 2 ways on the ProBBQ

Post  Roxy Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:12 pm

steveheyes wrote:I'm in Reading in the UK. I'm just waiting for my new Excel, my other half is buying it for my Birthday so I've got a six week wait but I'm building up a list of things to cook when I finally get my hands on it Very Happy

Whereabouts in Canada are you? I was over there last year on holiday with the inlaws visiting members of their family. We went from Edmonton through Jasper, Golden, Salmon Arm, Whistler, Victoria and ended up in Vancouver. It's a really beautiful country.

I'm about 4 days drive east of Edmonton. About one hour north of Toronto. Its a different world down this way, lots of farm land to the south and cottage county to the north.
Roxy
Roxy
King of Q
King of Q

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Back to top Go down

Stuffed bacon wrapped pork tenderloin 2 ways on the ProBBQ - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuffed bacon wrapped pork tenderloin 2 ways on the ProBBQ

Post  bbq-devil Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:31 pm

I love pork tender loins!!!

There is nearly endless number of fillings and I treyed many of them. All where very good or excellent.

Greetz,

BBQ-Devil Twisted Evil
bbq-devil
bbq-devil
Sausage Burner
Sausage Burner

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-12-06

http://www.bbq-county.de

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2