macsbbqforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAO Mack - Worldpay link on your webshop is wrong

3 posters

Go down

FAO Mack - Worldpay link on your webshop is wrong Empty FAO Mack - Worldpay link on your webshop is wrong

Post  colin.irwin Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:36 pm

Hi,

I just tried to order a replacement coal basket from smokingbbq.co.uk and when I took the credit card payment option the Worldpay screen says "this is only a test transaction" or something similar.

I managed to complete my order by paying with PayPal but I thought you should know so you can fix it for other potential customers.

colin.irwin
Charcoal Starter
Charcoal Starter

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

FAO Mack - Worldpay link on your webshop is wrong Empty Re: FAO Mack - Worldpay link on your webshop is wrong

Post  Mack Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:07 am

Thanks Colin!
Unfortunately I have to leave it on "test" mode until World Pay have finished setting it up... should all be working in soon.

Ian
Mack
Mack
Smokin Hot
Smokin Hot

Number of posts : 1015
Registration date : 2007-11-07

http://www.macsbbq.com

Back to top Go down

FAO Mack - Worldpay link on your webshop is wrong Empty Re: FAO Mack - Worldpay link on your webshop is wrong

Post  colin.irwin Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:20 am

OK Mack, no probs.

Any chance of getting that coal basket by Saturday? Pretty please.

I'm doing a big cook out on Sunday (couple of pork butts, a couple of chickens, and a load of sausage) and the existing basket is on its last legs.

It'll get through another run but it would be nice to have the new one in place.

colin.irwin
Charcoal Starter
Charcoal Starter

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Mack Mon May 02, 2011 4:43 pm

Soz Colin! was only able to post it out on Saturday Sad
Mack
Mack
Smokin Hot
Smokin Hot

Number of posts : 1015
Registration date : 2007-11-07

http://www.macsbbq.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RichardD Tue May 03, 2011 10:50 pm

New coal basket - I knew that there was something I needed to order before BBQ season really gets going.

RichardD
Charcoal Starter
Charcoal Starter

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down