macsbbqforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britain's Best BBQ'er Competition now open!

+2
Dr_KY
gastrogriller
6 posters

Go down

Britain's Best BBQ'er Competition now open! Empty Britain's Best BBQ'er Competition now open!

Post  gastrogriller Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:32 pm

BBQ's have gone Gastro as the evolution from 'sausage to swordfish and burger to brochette' continues apace! The annual search for Britain's Best BBQ'er © is the pinnacle of this movement towards Gastro Grilling being created to encourage consumers to become Better BBQ'ers. The Britain's Best BBQ'er © competition regularly attracts a large number dedicated Barbi fans, all of whom believed that they are, or could be the Greatest on the Grill!

So if you think that you're a potential gastro-griller then make sure that you get your entry in quickly!
www.britainsbestbbqer.co.uk

gastrogriller
Sausage Burner
Sausage Burner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Britain's Best BBQ'er Competition now open! Empty Re: Britain's Best BBQ'er Competition now open!

Post  Dr_KY Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:34 pm

Count me in baby!! Cool
Dr_KY
Dr_KY
Smokin Hot
Smokin Hot

Number of posts : 642
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Britain's Best BBQ'er Competition now open! Empty Re: Britain's Best BBQ'er Competition now open!

Post  ILBBQS.com Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:46 pm

I'll be pullin' for ya Dr. KY!
ILBBQS.com
ILBBQS.com
Smokin Hot
Smokin Hot

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2007-12-05

http://www.ILBBQS.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr_KY Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:48 pm

ILBBQS.com wrote:I'll be pullin' for ya Dr. KY!
Thanks man if only I could get over to Jack in the Box to pick up a few.lol

This contest is some 80 miles away though. If I can get my hands on some Chipotle Sauce or at least the pepppers I'll be in there with a bang.
Dr_KY
Dr_KY
Smokin Hot
Smokin Hot

Back to top Go down

Post  Mack Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:45 am

Can't see any rules on the site... could you enlighten us please?
Mack
Mack
Smokin Hot
Smokin Hot

Number of posts : 1015
Registration date : 2007-11-07

http://www.macsbbq.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Daved Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:02 am

Ok silly question time Rolling Eyes

What usually happens at competitions apart from cooking obviously lol what I mean is do you bring your own bbq or is there is one supplied, do you plan what your going to cook or are you told what to cook on the day etc ?

I'll be at the Britains best bbqer comp as a spectator altough Dr Ky if you need an assistant just shout !

Daved
Charcoal Starter
Charcoal Starter

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr_KY Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:06 pm

Daved wrote:Ok silly question time Rolling Eyes

What usually happens at competitions apart from cooking obviously lol what I mean is do you bring your own bbq or is there is one supplied, do you plan what your going to cook or are you told what to cook on the day etc ?

I'll be at the Britains best bbqer comp as a spectator altough Dr Ky if you need an assistant just shout !

There are never any silly questions man. 🆒

I have no idea how this contest is going to be set up but hey it's only meat.lol I can always use help in fact I'll sit back and point if ya want. Very Happy Honestly do't even know how they select eople to enter but if I get in you can join us for the day. Just bring some laughs a camera and a umbrella.

Place an entry and give it a try you have nothing to lose but plenty to gain.
Dr_KY
Dr_KY
Smokin Hot
Smokin Hot

Back to top Go down

Post  Novice Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:42 pm

Where is the event being held?

Novice
Burger Flipper
Burger Flipper

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down