macsbbqforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi from Peterborough, UK

Go down

Hi from Peterborough, UK Empty Hi from Peterborough, UK

Post  Compo48 Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:07 pm

Hello all

I've just found this forum while looking for ideas for cold smoking with my new ProQ Cold Smoke Generator (which I was thankful to get for Christmas after dropping some heavy hints).

I also own a Brinkmann smoker (which I got for Christmas last year) and love cooking on it. We had a party with over 30 guests in the summer when I smoked two pork butts and about 15 racks of ribs and some chicken pieces. I'm sure the neighbours thought I was mad to get up to start cooking at 2 a.m. - I was just waiting for someone to call the fire brigade. The food was a great success - especially the pulled pork and the ribs and we'll be doing much the same again in 2011. Virtually every time my daughter comes home she pesters me to cook some ribs!

I live in Peterborough with my wife and 2 cats. We moved here from Watford a couple of years ago to get away from the smoke.

As for other pasttimes, I do a bit of gardening and DIY and love to get out on the open roads on my Harley Davidson motorbike whenever I can.

Wishing everyone on here a happy and prosperous 2011 with plenty of good bbq weather.

Neil

Compo48
Sausage Burner
Sausage Burner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-12-31

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum