macsbbqforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member from Bristol

3 posters

Go down

New member from Bristol Empty New member from Bristol

Post  deSade Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:43 am

Hi Guys,

I'd never really thought about buying a smoker before this last weekend, but after two days of the sweet smell at Grillstock I was smitten! After looking at the Eggs (way too expensive!) I finally found myself & my wife chatting to Dr Sweetsmoke, and his enthusiasm & politeness in taking the time out to chat led me to the Macs stall. Many thanks there to Ian for his help & explanations - great service all round - and I eventually walked off the proud owner of a Pro Q Frontier (the display model - I'm too impatient to order one!!!). tongue

Many thanks again to both Ian and Al - I hope to get smoking soon (if the weather allows it)!

Tony

deSade
Sausage Burner
Sausage Burner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

New member from Bristol Empty Re: New member from Bristol

Post  Loz Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:20 pm

Hi Tony,
Lucky you going to grillstock, I've only recently got into smoking and couldn't go due to work commitments but next year I'm definatley going. Welcome andHope you enjoy your new smoker.
Loz
Loz
Sausage Burner
Sausage Burner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post  drsweetsmoke Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Heyyyyyy how are ya??!!? It was a pleasure speaking with you guys at Grillstock and so glad you found the forum. if there are any questions please just fire away and we wil all do our best to help you into this addiction called BBQ. Cool

Al

drsweetsmoke
Charcoal Starter
Charcoal Starter

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down