macsbbqforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New "sausage burner" in Berkshire

2 posters

Go down

New "sausage burner" in Berkshire  Empty New "sausage burner" in Berkshire

Post  Duffy71 Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:25 pm

Hello all,
      New sausage burner here. Just got my hands on a Frountier, and within a couple of days an extra stack. I'm a kid with a new toy! Within 20 mins had assembled and burning a small load of lumpwood to persuade any nasties to leave my nice new smoker. Finished that cleaned up. And went to Tesco to pick up the cheepest, most ugly chicken I could find. Tesco never fails to live upto my expectations.

Returned with ugly chicken, wife offered to shoot it again just in case, then she offered to shoot me too for buying such an ugly chicken. 

Fired up some more charcoal in new shiny Webber large chimney, boiling water in pan, but the Frontier together and smothered the chicken with some jar or other of chicken seasoning. Chucked dead chicken in and watched for 3hrs. Threw in a chunks of cherrywood every 45 mins.

Absolutely brilliant!!!!!! Beautiful. Golden brown, subtle hint of smoke, juicy, tender, and even the kids ate it! The wife was even impressed! But announced that she didn't like the smoke flavour !

Just can please some folk! Perhaps she will change her mind if I attempt the coronary suicide dishes I have read about, Porkgasum and a bacon buster.
Duffy71
Duffy71
Sausage Burner
Sausage Burner

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2013-06-21

Back to top Go down

New "sausage burner" in Berkshire  Empty Hi Duffy 71

Post  pb.bbq Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:36 pm

Hi Duffy71

Pleased to hear your pleased with your new smoker. Sounds like you having great fun with it
  sorry to hear your wife is not keen on the smoky bbq taste I am sure her taste will  change in time

happy smoking

paul
pb.bbq
pb.bbq
Charcoal Starter
Charcoal Starter

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2013-02-14

http://www.macsbbq.com

Back to top Go down

New "sausage burner" in Berkshire  Empty Cheers Paul

Post  Duffy71 Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:16 pm

She will have to get used to it or I'll have to trade her in for something else. The Frontier is stayin!
Duffy71
Duffy71
Sausage Burner
Sausage Burner

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2013-06-21

Back to top Go down

New "sausage burner" in Berkshire  Empty Re: New "sausage burner" in Berkshire

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down